Like what we do, and want to get involved with the CEID?
Yale undergraduates, graduate and professional students, faculty, and research staff are all eligible for CEID membership! Becoming a CEID member is easy, fun, and allows you to --
- Get 24/7 swipe access to the Center,
- Attend CEID workshops and activities,
- Get trained on our equipment,
- Have first priority to CEID public events,
- And work with cool people on awesome projects!
CEID Membership is a three-step process:
- Take the Member Quiz on the CEID Page, under Tests & Quizzes on Classes*V2
- Find 'CEID' under 'Membership'-> 'Joinable Sites' in Classes*v2.
- The quiz tests you on CEID safety rules and our Code of Conduct (see below), which you should read before taking!
- You must get 11/13 points on the quiz to pass
- You can take the quiz multiple times, and if you do not pass the first time, you can click on “Feedback”
- Attend a CEID Orientation and sign a Membership Agreement Form
- Register for a session under “Sign-up” on the CEID Classes*v2 page
- Make sure to show up on time for the orientation, which lasts 45 minutes and introduces you to the resources we have.