Like what we do, and want to get involved with the CEID?
Yale undergraduates, graduate and professional students, faculty, and research staff are all eligible for CEID membership! Becoming a CEID member is easy, fun, and allows you to --
- Get 24/7 swipe access to the Center,
- Attend CEID workshops and activities,
- Get trained on our equipment,
- Have first priority to CEID public events,
- And work with cool people on awesome projects!
CEID Membership is a three-step process:
- Add the CEID to "My Memberships" on OrgSync
- Find the Center for Engineering Innovation, and Design using the Search Bar at the top of the Yale Org Sync landing page.
- Once you have added our portal to your memberships, you should see a list of all upcoming Orientations.
- Attend a CEID Orientation and sign a Membership Agreement Form
- Register for a CEID Orientation under the "Events" tab
- Make sure to show up on time for the orientation, which lasts 45-60 minutes and introduces you to the resources we have.